Friday, July 26, 2013

Kushiel's Dart Art Prints

For those who enjoyed my latest Kushiel's Dart cover piece, Jacqueline was kind enough to give her blessing on selling prints.  I may have to stop selling them should the TV/movie options ever be sold, but that's an instance where I would be more than happy to oblige doing so!

"Kushiel's Dart", digital painting.
Prints available at my Storenvy shop!

I am offering a more affordable photographic print option as well as a limited edition stretched canvas option.  I produce the former myself with my own Epson Artisan printer.  With the latter, I order from a giclee canvas printing source, which I hand stretch across a wood frame.  Both come signed by the artist directly from the artist.

I hope you all will enjoy this offering!  Meanwhile, I am preparing art for show at both Dragon*Con and Illuxcon (where you can see this piece on display), so I may go dormant here for a little while.

It's usually when I say this that my distractable muse finds me doodling the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment